Osaki 3D-Pro Marquis Zero Gravity Massage Chair
SAVE $700 INSTANTLY
WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS CHAIR FROM THEBACKSTORE.COM!
The discount will be automatically applied when added to you shopping cart!
Top of the line executive model without the top of the line price point. The features on this one are amazing. The Marquis has Zero Embrace, a space-saving design that swings the chair forward, saving space behind the chair yet allowing a full recline in about 3”! Ergonomic Zero Gravity positioning for the very best massage experience. The dual arm and hand massager is spacious, giving you the extra room needed for arm with hand all-in-one massage. The calf and foot massager incorporates foot rollers, airbags, heat and vibration with 4 varied auto-programs. With one press, you can experience 2 simultaneous pre-set programs. Just auto-program your “Q” key. It allows your favorite massaging programs to be enjoyed continuously working together.
Close your eyes and enjoy your own music with Marquis’ high-quality external speakers synchronized with the use of your SD card. ‘Swing’ and ‘Twist’ to your music using the Swing or Twist pre-programmed massage sessions. Swing cradles the day’s stress and tension away. Twist was developed to target your waist and pelvis area by smoothly swaying your hips side to side and rotating your pelvis. You’ve got to feel this genuinely effective stretching mode! Here’s a feature we have not seen on other models: A portable heating pad shaped like a belt for practical use on any needed area, like knees, chest, shoulders, neck. Picture yourself swinging, cradled by the Marquis with the heated belt. Warm hugs and dreams to all!
- ZERO GRAVITY Massage Chair and S-Track
- Real 3D Massage Mechanism: The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers protruding out from the backrest and adjust the intensity accordingly
- Mechanical Foot Rollers and Foot Vibration
- Computer Body Scan: The OS-3D Pro Marquis scans your entire body prior to your massage to customize it specifically for your body type and size
- Leg and Foot Extension
- Ergonomic Arm Massage: Conveniently places your arms in a downward-facing angle to relieve the stress and pain in your arms and hands
- 6 Auto Programs, Including the Innovative “Swing” and “Twist” Programs: The “Swing” feature provides a soothing cradle massage; the “Twist” program specifically targets the pelvis and waist area, and sways your hips from left to right to increase mobility
- One Touch Control: With the touch of a single button, quickly experience 6 auto programs
- “Q” Key: Continually enjoy massage programs in back-to-back 15-minute increments so the chair runs from one program to another without ever stopping
- Forward Sliding Feature: This innovative space-saving feature allows you to place your chair within 3 inches of your home’s wall. The chair slides forward prior to reclining so it never touches the wall it’s leaning against
- Expansive Heating Massage System: Located in the lower back and calves. Also comes with an industry-first portable heating pad
- Music System with Sync and High Quality Acoustic Speakers: No longer will your chair provide an excellent massage, but a sub-par music system
- Chromotherapy LED Lights
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Osaki 3D-Pro Marquis Zero Gravity Massage Chair