Osaki OS-1000 Massage Chair
The OS-1000 has a massage range of 29", reaching high up on the neck and low down into the tailbone section for the ultimate relaxing massage. There are a total of 20 Air bags located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs, thighs, and feet promoting better blood circulation to the lower extremities.
- 5 Auto Programs: Healthcare, Full Body Relax, Therapy, Neck/Shoulder, Lumbar/Back
- Time adjustable
- S-Curve massaging track
- Controllable massage speeds
- 3 roller width settings
- 170 degree recline
- Upper &s; Lower Back massage options
- Adjustable settings for 20 airbags to massage lower body
- Roller track has extensive range of 29”
- 6 levels of massage intensity
- Vibration massage on the seat and calves
- Chair on wheels for easy maneuvering
- Seat dimensions: 20'' H x 20'' W x 21'' D
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 46 Inches
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 29.5 Inches
- Overall Product Weight: 140 Pounds
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Osaki OS-1000 Massage Chair